Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
silent_night

What are good products for red marks?

hey..i just posted in my regimen log and was talkin about something that helps me with redness so i'll jst put it in here. Ne way its yougurt called natrural bio yougurt( it has good bacteria in it or something) well i usually buy a little tub n put it in the fridge for a while then put a layer on my face, its really cold when it goes on at first..i leave it for about 30 mins - hour and then rinse off, it dries on ur face in around 20 mins altho after u wash it off it doesnt leave ur skin lookin dried out. This has helped me with redness in the past and from my experience ( i used to use it all the time) it didn't caus em to break out, hope that helps

i can get it at the supermarket but i live in scotland..usually after i rinse i notice the redness had faded alot...i wouldnt say itself alone could cure red marks...its more to calm down redness or irritation i used to use it all the time...but now i find it more effective if i just use it once in a while to refresh my skin..it shouldnt cost more than regular yougurt..but remember it has to be bio yougurt..hope it helps smile.gif