Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chick03

A question about Mineral Make-up

I have seen commercials on Television for mineral make-up such as bare minerals. Does anyone have any comment on this make up. Does it cover acne scars or red marks? Does it stay on all day?

I have used Jane Iredale mineral makeup. The coverage is good, but not heavy. I have oily skin, but it stays on about 5-6 hours on me. It seems to make my skin a bit more oily though. I would recommend trying a mineral makeup to see if you like it. You can order samples of Aromaleigh on their website.

Hi there,

I started using Jane Iredale after going to an Acne Clinic and different spas where they all carried and recommend Jane Iredale. I'd recommend it over traditional makeup. I had been hunting for the "best foundation" for my acne-prone skin, and had bought all kinds of oil-free and non-comodegnic makeup available (BB, Lancome, Stila, Chanel, CD, Clarins, Shu Umura, etc) but I think mineral powder )

I think Jane Iredale feels lightest of all. And b/c all the places I go for my acne recommends it, I feel "safe" wearing it.

You can buy samples from www.whosthefairest.com and from www.littlestuff4u.com. I hear that Bare Minerals are shinest out of all of them, so you might want to try other brands if you don't like shiny makeup. I am waiting for samples from other mineral makeup lines like Aromaleigh and glominerals.

Good luck!

sarra