Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
souvenir

Picking

Does anyone else do a lot of squeezing and picking at their face? I know it doesn't do me any use but I still do it!!!!!

Grrr

Anyone have any tips for helping not to pick? I'd love to go a whole week without it and see what happens. Only thing is, when you have an infect spot is it good to squeeze it then?

Its really not that hard, i cant understand what it is with you people. Seriously. I offer no help because you know what to do. Quit being such a damned weakling and use some willpower.

Yeah but after a whitehead it shrivels up and dies and when you touch it in the slightest bit it falls off?

it looks worse when you pick it anyway....

your not hurting the pimple when you do it... your only hurtin yaself

Do you think biteing your nails also could be bad cause your nails could be full of crap that you just cant see and then you bite them with your mouth?

Its really not that hard, i cant understand what it is with you people. Seriously. I offer no help because you know what to do. Quit being such a damned weakling and use some willpower.

I used to pick my face everyday, but then i said enough was enough, and i stopped. For months i didnt even touch my face.

Now there are no pimples left to pick smile.gif

If i can do it, anyone can.

I'm also guilty. I think there are two ways to solve this problem:

the first and hardest is to go cold turkey

the second is to squeeze your pimples in the most sterile manner possible: (see the home page) and then hope that this will help to prevent further desire to pick.

Its shit when you get a pimple that is "unpoppable" and it feels like it is "poppable". Man I hate those. Fortunately if you follow the regimen long enough you will hopefully have no pimples left to pick at - just hang in there and good luck biggrin.gif/

only squeeze WHITEHEADS.

Rule of thumb: Only squeeze once. That's it.

Trust me, just wait for those babies to ripen and it'll be a lot more fun pickin them. Ice your face instead of picking.

If it's not infected I try so hard not to pick or squeeze it.....

My face aint too bad but I do have scarring, but I guess that's ok.