Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i was wondering if anyone takes drugs to help them with there probs like X triple c weed shrooms alcohol ect

I used to smoke mad weed but realized that getting high all the time is worthless.

Now i only indulge occasionally.

i wouldn`t take ecstacy, that actually can cause breakouts....escapism is fine, as long as you realise that you are going to wake up with the same problems the next day, maybe worse....weed is okay in my opinion, but the other drugs, screw that... i used to do drugs a few years ago and had horrible depression the next day, if i did em now i would be lower than low

i used to smoke a lot of weed, but found that it made me really paranoid about my acne, so i stopped almost completely, and whenever i do it now, which is extremely rarely, i always get a really bad experience even though i have experimented with much harder drugs and been fine. i drink on the weekends, but i dont usually get drunk, and it isnt to drown away problems. i smoke a cigarette or two a day, its just nice during a free period at school or sitting outside on a cold night, or when i go out with girls. the newest drug in my life is blow. i live in nyc, and i am really surrounded by it, so ive never had to pay for it once and can stilll do plenty on the weekends. the thing is, i dont like it THAT much. i mean its nice, and its fun to go do some blow at a lounge with some girls, but other than that it doesnt really do it for me. also, once i smoked a joint, and then did just a small line of coke, and had the worst trip of my life. my heart was beating so fast and i was completely in a different world and i thought i was going to die, so i really dont reccommend mixing the two or even doing blow in the first place if its not readily available to you always without any price.

^^ triple c is really starting 2 get poupler over on the island i guess cuz its cheap/easy to steal

triple c is soooo dangerous. if you wanna DXM trip, stick with tussin... the rest of the cough medicines are too dangerous. robotussin has all different ingredients. and also, there is a new robotussin DXM pill, mmmm there's a trip for you

yeah, you can get high on a lot of shit. i.e. paint and those toxic permamnet markers, etc...althogh the high isnt really thet good and you look stupid doing it.

Don't do drugs, drugs are bad, MMMKAY?

dxm is a dissociative which means you lose brain connection between parts of your body and your brain, which may be why she couldnt feel the water going down her throat. its the same category of drug as ketamine, except ketamine is a slick designer drug and dxm is a disgusting cheap high that almost always ends up getting you sick, or having a bad trip.

When i was bit younger... Did, speed,Base when going out a few times... a pill the once ( [-X ).

Partyly cuz makes you love everything and everyone so you do feel better.

But main reason cuz clubs i went to.. For engery levels and stay awake till early hours.

Bottom Linetho.. Dont take drugs They dont help.

*If your taking them you gota be in right frame of mind to enjoy rather than mess your head up*

Now i just smoke blow occasional to chill me out....

some angel dust several times....didnt use it since of accutane

but i like to feel invinsible....dreams and mental images that are better then sex

and see new things and experiance new things u cant while not on angel dust

thing is. the next 2-3 days are ruined since of nite mares and feeling so tired but still cant sleep

not into weed and dont drink much