Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Let's start with me.

I'm not on a regime.

I basically wash my face with a bar of Basis soap every night and the occasional morning if I have time.

My face isn't oily I'd say, pretty smooth with problem areas between the eyebrows, around the nose and below the lower lip.

The soap is definitely working, slowly but surely.

I don't have enough time to do the whole BP thing every day. Is there anything less time consuming that might help?

I'm a tennis guy. I would play 6 days a week. Now, tennis season is over and I'd play two or three times a week. It's hot now and I bought some sunscreen. I've been a long time lurker and found that a lot of people used the Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70. I bought a tube for $8.5. I'm worried that it will run out too fast. I'm thinking of using the UltraSheer on my face and another, cheaper type on the rest of my body. How long does the UltraSheer usually last you?

:D

if you want to do regimen to clear up but cant commit yourself to sacrifice 15 more minutes i dont think regimen is for you

regimen is time consuming, but all those time spending pays off later

and the Ultra-Sheer sunscreen can be used on the face and you can use other sunscreen on the rest of your body

For acne treatment, you might try Stridex Benzoyl Peroxide Power Pads (http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=151225&catid=13589&trx=PLST-0-SEARCH&trxp1=13589&trxp2=151225&trxp3=1&trxp4=0&btrx=BUY-PLST-0-SEARCH). They're actually alcohol-free unlike pretty much all other medicated acne pads. I don't think they'd be nearly as effective as using Dan's gel twice a day, but for someone with pretty mild acne, it might be enough. They'd also take like no effort at all to apply, very little time.