Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
costello

Quick packaging question

I always (i.e. for years) used to order 2 tubes of BP since the package conveniently fit through my letterbox. However, the last shipment of 2 tubes I received came in a large box which I had to pick up from the post office. Is this the norm now: even 1-2 tubes of BP get put in a box? I'd like to know so I can decide how many tubes I should get on a single order. Thanks.

We are working to get 1-2 tubes shipped in a small envelope. Currently only 1 gel is being shipped in an envelope. I will update this thread when 2 gels are being shipped in envelopes.

We are working to get 1-2 tubes shipped in a small envelope. Currently only 1 gel is being shipped in an envelope. I will update this thread when 2 gels are being shipped in envelopes.

Thanks for the swift reply! (I remember getting even 3 gels in an envelope though.) I'll go ahead and order in the time being.

I think 3 gels in an envelope is pushing it because the maximum weight limit for first class mail is 13 oz. and a gel weighs 4 and 7/8 of an ounce.

4 7/8 oz * 3 = 14 5/8 oz.

so, I suppose our old distributor was "cheating" because you aren't supposed to ship that much by first class...

Weird. I got two tubes in the mail a few days ago that were shipped in a priority mail envelope. I kid you not! I thought it was nice though. It took almost no time at all for me to receive my order.