Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Apomes

now this is shitty

Well my nose was covered up on blackheads! Even ROA didn't make them go away! Then I used Dr. Brandt Poreless pore effect and after a month all my blackheads were gone! But then they all came back in a day!

Went to a derm and she told me their is nothin I can do about it because It's due to my skin anatomy! I'll always have it and she can't do anything about it! My pores on my nose are just larger since birth and produce more sebum and have more space to just sit and oxidate and turn into a blackhead! Even shrinking the pore won't help.

Just wanted to say, because maybe more people have it and just stop buying products and just have to learn to deal with it! We should invest more in make-up for those people with the same problem.

LOL, it took a month for all your blackheads to go away with Dr. Brandt but just a day to come back? That doesn't seem fair it seems like the blackheads just at least stay away as long as it took to make them go away.

I agree over the years I have realized like with my other inflammed acne this stuff just isn't ever going to away and I will never be 100% clear. All I can do is take it day by day and just try to control my skin as much as I can. I just wish I was a fair skinned person who had freckles because I am on BP so while my blackheads do not disappear most of them have been bleached a light brown color instead of black. So if my skin was able to have freckles then I could just pretend all my blackheads were freckles (:

how does a blackhead look like when you take it out.........Read my new Topic i made about my little blackhead problem.....help

No offence but alot of dermatologists have absolutely no idea when it comes to acne. Most dermatologists still advise to their patients that food and acne have no correlation. And the bottom line is that, even with all the chemicals and medications acne isnt improving in the general public, acne is on the rise. It comes as no surprise to me that whilst acne and other health problems are rising, so are air pollutants, fast foods, the price of fresh foods, the consumption of processed meals, busier lifestyles, and stress. Adult acne is now becoming a bigger and bigger issue.

Acne is to a large extent a man made problem, which wont be fixed until lifestyle factors are improved. This is why Dermatologists are so unsucessful in the wider population, because they treat the symptoms of a problem rather than dealing with the factors which are actually causing the problem. This is why you see people trying to ''fix'' their acne with topicals and are still applying these topical treatments into their 30's and 40's, the problem isnt going away because the cause of the problem isnt being corrected.