Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrsH

Question regarding being able to fill next prescription

I've got a question for the experts regarding the 30 day script fill and how this works with iPledge. I've been through the iPledge materials and managed to get my script filled today. I got issued my first 30 days on 5/4. I've got my next appointment 6/1, a Friday.

1) When will I be able to answer my questions in iPledge? 6/1, 6/2, 6/3, 6/4?

2) When will I be able to fill my next prescription? 6/1, 6/2, 6/3, 6/4?

3) If I get my next script on 6/1, but can't fill it until a later date, can I still drop it off at my pharmacy and have the hold the order until the date they can fill it?

Thanks in advance! I appreciate the assistance!

I've got a question for the experts regarding the 30 day script fill and how this works with iPledge. I've been through the iPledge materials and managed to get my script filled today. I got issued my first 30 days on 5/4. I've got my next appointment 6/1, a Friday.

1) When will I be able to answer my questions in iPledge? 6/1, 6/2, 6/3, 6/4?

2) When will I be able to fill my next prescription? 6/1, 6/2, 6/3, 6/4?

3) If I get my next script on 6/1, but can't fill it until a later date, can I still drop it off at my pharmacy and have the hold the order until the date they can fill it?

Thanks in advance! I appreciate the assistance!

you can answer the questions in ipledge after your doc has confirmed your visit and required blood work, pregnancy results, 2 forms of BC, (which NOTE: from my understanding, has to match what you enter...) ... after they do that, within about 1 to 2 minutes, the ipledge website or automated thing should allow you to answer the questions. And from my understanding, at least according to ipledge, the 7 days expires from when your data was put in the system, not the date on the script....at least thats what the lady told me when I had all my problems.

I'm gonna say that at your next appt. on the 1st, they can't do anything til the 4th. since you got the pills on the 4th, I'm assuming you got them the same day as your appt....its gotta be more than 30 days, so basically on the 31st day, you can go back, or rather, they can enter the info into ipledge for you...

i don't know about dropping off the script... I would rather hold on to it in a safe place. I managed to keep mine for a week. Thing is, when they get the script from you, they immediately call ipledge to confirm/deny. I don't think they would hold it because they can't process it yet.

I think you would prolly be getting everything done around 6/4, of course, assuming that that marks the 31st day from your last appt. ... :)