Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone,

Well, I have mild to moderate acne. I have been on Benzaclin for over six months, it works great. BUT, I started to recently break out really bad, so I thought that it is probably time for me to try something new. It seems like I can never stay on the same product, anywho...my doctor put me on Clindemycin gel 1% and BP 5% cream (seperately) because she assumes that the BP is too drying and that is making me break out. Well, I am now trying the two products seperately and my face is VERY sensitive, red, breaking out more, etc. So my question is is this the initial breakout, if so, how long does it last (I have used this stuff for almost three weeks)? I don't know whether to keep using it to see what happens or just go back to the Benzaclin as soon as possible. Thanks for any advice.

Get some Finacea....Together...once a day Benzaclin and once a day Finacea will make your face look excellent...in the topical retin section of this forum i made a thread talking all about it. Basically it gets rid of redness and acne...it's currently the only RX i know of made to make such significant redness go away in such a short time.

What you also absolutely need with that Benzaclin is Cetaphil moisturizer cream. It comes in a 16oz tub, not the bottle...the lotion is NOT the same...get the thick cream. Use Benzaclin at night before bed, let it dry for 10 min and then CAKE on the Cetaphil cream...you shouldn't care how greasy and oily you look..because you're going to bed anyways...you'll wake up with nice, hydrated skin...that's not red or irritated...then wash your face, apply Finacea with or without a moisturizer...and that's what you wear in the day time...use a light, shine free moisturizer for comfort if desired.

Trust me...call your derm ASAP and get enough samples of Finacea for 2 weeks to give yourself a chance to see if you like it....following what i say about wearing the Finacea in the day and Benzaclin at night with caked on Cetaphil cream...trust me...it'll work. I've tested this for about a year...

Get some Finacea....Together...once a day Benzaclin and once a day Finacea will make your face look excellent...in the topical retin section of this forum i made a thread talking all about it. Basically it gets rid of redness and acne...it's currently the only RX i know of made to make such significant redness go away in such a short time.

What you also absolutely need with that Benzaclin is Cetaphil moisturizer cream. It comes in a 16oz tub, not the bottle...the lotion is NOT the same...get the thick cream. Use Benzaclin at night before bed, let it dry for 10 min and then CAKE on the Cetaphil cream...you shouldn't care how greasy and oily you look..because you're going to bed anyways...you'll wake up with nice, hydrated skin...that's not red or irritated...then wash your face, apply Finacea with or without a moisturizer...and that's what you wear in the day time...use a light, shine free moisturizer for comfort if desired.

Trust me...call your derm ASAP and get enough samples of Finacea for 2 weeks to give yourself a chance to see if you like it....following what i say about wearing the Finacea in the day and Benzaclin at night with caked on Cetaphil cream...trust me...it'll work. I've tested this for about a year...

Thanks for the help! I will talk to my doctor as soon as possile. Thanks again!