Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It shouldnt do it any harm...unless u get alot of skin irritation from it.

Im sure it should be fine to use it ...provided you use a very good moisturiser aswell......I wouldnt use an oil free moisturiser while on accutane.......i think they are crap anyway.

Try the Allergenics emolient cream to relieve the dryness......which actually works well with the Aloe Vera Gel.

All in all though...while on accutane u need not use anything other than a good moisturiser.......the accutane will do the rest.

Accutane didnt clear me.....but a strong belief I have is I washed with dove soap while on it and that irritated things a bit and prevented the skin healing and rebalancing.

I think if I could go back now ...with the knowledge I have...... plain water while on accutane is best and the moisturiser.

Cleansers will over irritate things.

You'll notice a strong dead skin build up though by just using water alone while on it........so possibly you could maybe use a cleanser one a week to slough off that dead skin.........but just be gentle as possible anyway.