Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive been smoking marijuana daily for the past 2 months. My red marks are 90% gone. Ive noticed when I have a lot of stress my red marks appear worse. When I'm high they are almost gone. Very strange I know. When I break out the red marks don't last as long. They used to last for months. Now they stay for a few days. I have also been taking a small amount of B5. And I stop eating junk food/fast food. Mary Jane also makes me thirsty as hell, so I been drinking 2 Liters of water a day.

Just thought I would share this.

Peace

Here's a good article that clarifies Marijuana, its not Satans plant.

http://nepenthes.lycaeum.org/Drugs/THC/Hea...physiology.html

I think its the stress relieving aspect of it.

Less stress = Less Redness :surprised:

lol smoking makes me breakout cuz i always want to touch my face for some reason

lol i think they look less red when you are high....well...because your high and your mind istn exactly working the way it should lol. but that is good your redmarks are 90% gone!!

I don't know about red marks but I would think people would be ill advised to rush out and try to clear their skin troubles with Mary Jane's assistance. Here's the experience others have had with with marijuana in relation to their complexion http://www.steadyhealth.com/marijuana_and_acne_t56010.html

Doesn't seem too promising a treatment to me. But I suppose everyone reacts differently. Perhaps you're a fortunate freak who responds favourably to marijuana :P lucky you

lol i think they look less red when you are high....well...because your high and your mind istn exactly working the way it should lol. but that is good your redmarks are 90% gone!!

when i used to smoke i remember i used to turn really pale...but afterwards they would just come back...

maybe you hallucinated that they were gone lol