Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daanzell

For those of you in Australia...

Click on the link below and then print/fill out form, post it, to get a free sample of lalisse anti-spot acne serum no.1 , its a new acne product with all sorts of herbs and stuff thats supposed to be really good for acne and acne marks.

http://www.lalisse.com/freesample.html

I received mine today in the mail. Will try it tonight and see if this product can show any result.

Oh yer Lalisse. yes i know this brand but never tried it. There stuff is very expensive but i think it does work. (from what i heard from)

Tell us what you think!

well it isn't THAT expensive. a value kit is like $79, which contains absolutely everything u need, the cleanser, masque, moisturiser and the serum. The serum on its own costs something like $38 for a full 10ml size. wow lol. The cleanser is something like $17, Masque is $22, moisturiser $20. So generally speaking, there not very very expensive.

I wanna see what this serum sample will do... and how long it'll last .. its only like 2ml.. soo so tiny.

well it isn't THAT expensive. a value kit is like $79, which contains absolutely everything u need, the cleanser, masque, moisturiser and the serum. The serum on its own costs something like $38 for a full 10ml size. wow lol. The cleanser is something like $17, Masque is $22, moisturiser $20. So generally speaking, there not very very expensive.

I wanna see what this serum sample will do... and how long it'll last .. its only like 2ml.. soo so tiny.

Wow, that is great value.

2ml yea thats tiny. Is it like a roller ball that you roll on your face?

well the original full size one that u buy is a roller ball type thing. but the sample is just this little tiny plastic bottle where u have to attach a nozzle (that they provide) to squeeze out the serum. surprisinigly, on the back of the bottle it says what its good for... and aside from acne/pores it also says acne scars... hmmm... cant wait to try it

its got a stronggg smell though.