Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lorrie

Anyone heard from SnowQueen?

She hasnt posted since the 14th. Anyone know if shes sick or went on vacation or what? Just a little concerned. Lorrie

She hasnt posted since the 14th. Anyone know if shes sick or went on vacation or what? Just a little concerned. Lorrie

Thanks, everyone, for your concern. I've had a really difficult past few weeks and haven't really been on the computer much; I've been trying to straighten things out I guess. Anyway, I'm fine and am back now (and just got done responding to all the unanswered questions on my thread if you need to check; I apologize for the delay).

shes gone too? lionqueen is gone as well..uh~oh~

Maybe they had a moderator meet and they're partying =(

Thanks, everyone, for your concern. I've had a really difficult past few weeks and haven't really been on the computer much; I've been trying to straighten things out I guess. Anyway, I'm fine and am back now (and just got done responding to all the unanswered questions on my thread if you need to check; I apologize for the delay).

shes gone too? lionqueen is gone as well..uh~oh~

Maybe they had a moderator meet and they're partying =(

Welcome back SnowQueen! I am happy to hear that you are ok. I hope that you were able to get everything worked out. I agree with Romeo. I think you should be a moderator too. :D