Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xec

Why does it take so long?

Why does it take sooooo long for a whitehead to go away without popping it, it's like it is waiting for you to pop it, you must have very strict self control to not do it. I really hope it helps not to pop it, because im starting to officially end this bad habit.

yeah its very tempting to pop a whitehead because its hard to miss

well if you put extra BP on it, the whitehead dries out and falls off quicker

try that

It takes so long because whoever told you "life is short" was a liar.

Your entire body goes through a process much slower than any human being would prefer, it seems in today's society we want results not only within minutes, but most hopefully instantly. The crappy thing is this isn't true, because nature is one slow moving mofo. Whiteheads do take forever to go, but you know what eventually when you stop popping them altogether, you wont feel the need to anymore. Trust me, hell I'm pretty much still in your situation.

It takes so long because whoever told you "life is short" was a liar.

Your entire body goes through a process much slower than any human being would prefer, it seems in today's society we want results not only within minutes, but most hopefully instantly. The crappy thing is this isn't true, because nature is one slow moving mofo. Whiteheads do take forever to go, but you know what eventually when you stop popping them altogether, you wont feel the need to anymore. Trust me, hell I'm pretty much still in your situation.

i totally disagree with all of you. I ALWAYS squash the whitehead's, because then they immediately begin to heal themselves instead of waiting week for the head to go. In the short term it may be slightly more inflamed then it was but it WILL heal much quicker. I dont care what anyone says i kno from experience

and while the inflammation from that popped one dies down 2-3 more will appear beside that rupture within a few days

you are screwed either way

and while the inflammation from that popped one dies down 2-3 more will appear beside that rupture within a few days

Not in all cases. I can pop a whitehead and not have anything pop up beside it.