Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, I admit it. I’m a product junkie. I hear the siren call of a new product or regimen that promises to work wonders and it often leaves me itching to try it. One of my goals has been to streamline my skin care regimen, and I have…to a degree, a small degree. (The biggest success I’ve had has been in not switching out products all the time.)

My typical morning/evening routine consist of:

1. cleansing

2. toning

3. exfoliating

4. moisturizing

5. spot treating

6. and applying sunscreen when I’m going to be spending time outdoors

In my head, I can justify every single one of the products I use, but I still wonder if they are all necessary. And yet simply browsing around these forums gets me all tempted to add just * one *more thing to my list be it a supplement or topical.

I don’t think I’m the only product junkie on this site (at least I hope I’m not!), so I’m curious. I’m wondering how much is too much. Where do you personally draw the line at adding on or trying out a new topical/supplement/treatment/diet change to your regimen? And just for the fun of it, what is the one thing in your regimen you wouldn’t give up for anything?

Okay, I admit it. I’m a product junkie. I hear the siren call of a new product or regimen that promises to work wonders and it often leaves me itching to try it. One of my goals has been to streamline my skin care regimen, and I have…to a degree, a small degree. (The biggest success I’ve had has been in not switching out products all the time.)

My typical morning/evening routine consist of:

1. cleansing

2. toning

3. exfoliating

4. moisturizing

5. spot treating

6. and applying sunscreen when I’m going to be spending time outdoors

In my head, I can justify every single one of the products I use, but I still wonder if they are all necessary. And yet simply browsing around these forums gets me all tempted to add just * one *more thing to my list be it a supplement or topical.

I don’t think I’m the only product junkie on this site (at least I hope I’m not!), so I’m curious. I’m wondering how much is too much. Where do you personally draw the line at adding on or trying out a new topical/supplement/treatment/diet change to your regimen? And just for the fun of it, what is the one thing in your regimen you wouldn’t give up for anything?

When I see people are having success with the products I feel like I should give it a try.

One thing in my regime I wouldn't give up is :shrug:.