Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
simon

take a look and tell me what you thinkk?

well, lately ive been really bothered about my skin problems. i finally got some pics up so ya'll can maybe help me out.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gravv_200...dir=/2003-12-23

ive been on dans thing for like a month or so, i dont really get much new acne, just some red spots that come and go. that cyst? i on my cheek just wont go away any ideas. I want to try perfect complexion TCA, any ideas will be helpful. thanks

simon

hi, I don't think TCA would help your cyst. If the cyst has been there a long time, you have to see your derm and he'll inject cortisone to make it come down.

The TCA serum will help make the red marks go away faster, but from the picture, you don't have that many, it might be easier on your skin to go with pure demming gel and lactic.

You look fine. Skin looks pretty good too with only minimal marks. I think the perfect complexion might help but I'd wait till the red mark heals up some. Try using neosporin or vit-e oil to speed it up.

I have deleted a couple of posts in this thread due to hurtful comments and edited one that had a reference to one of them. Please keep on topic, and be respectful. Thank you!

geez sorry if i seemed offensive i just replied to what the topic said (take a look and tell me what you thinkk?), your skin's fine though and TCA would be going over the edge i think; read the FAQ it has loads of help for redmarks<<

One time I had a cyst that was with me for about a month, and it was a biggie!!!! It was right around my nostril too so it was really annoying. Anyway, I decided to wash my face with some warm water and get a hot cloth and hold it on the cyst for a little while... and then I tryed to squeeze the shit out of it. Don't go all out on it, it took me a few days and then eventually the stuff came to the top and it exploded. A few days later it dissapeared. Maybe this will help with yours? By the way, your skin looks fine, you shouldn't be all caught up with one cyst.

Whatever you do don't try and pop the cyst. That's how I got my one and only truely deep scar. Go to a derm and let him/her inject it with cortizone. I have read that some have had bad results with this, try and make sure your derm doesn't inject the stuff too deep into the dermis. That's what causes the scarring.

Good luck.