think about how to be and stay happy, dont think how to get less depression

think more Clear skin, rather than less Acne

just for mindset,

Clear Skin

not

Acne

that's our goal right?

...law of attraction and positive thinking

negative thinking only hurts, and its pretty strong too!

I have nothing to feel good about. I have only tragedy and a pathetic destiny. If there was a time machine I would probably feel better. But I will try. My scars won't dissapear people won't look down on me less because of my positive attitude. Whatever I do the scars will still be visible.

I have nothing to feel good about. I have only tragedy and a pathetic destiny. If there was a time machine I would probably feel better. But I will try. My scars won't dissapear people won't look down on me less because of my positive attitude. Whatever I do the scars will still be visible.

my friend, come now. Honestly, is feeling bad about ur scars gonna help any better? are you gonna let society's ridiculous demands make u miserable?

learn from past mistakes and just improve

dont think of how to get rid of problems, think of how to get more skills, or ways to get solutions

Don't Try, just Do it!

here's something analagous i learned that could apply

Im single, theres a cute girl that I really want to ask out. but im afraid. I'm ALREADY and loser and single. Why am i afraid of staying the same? the worst is that she'll reject me and I'll Stay single and a loser. then i'll just say, NEXT, and find somone else who appreciates me. What's there to lose? Why be afraid of what I already am? myself?

so same thing. hm..lemme try...

You and I ALREADY have scars. People may look down on us already. Why should we stay miserable if its not getting us anywhere? We should live it to the fullest, go talk to everyone, and not be afraid. Were already depressed and scarred for awhile, so what's there to lose? people saying no? are we gonna break down and cry or find some other people who like us for who we are?

*this could be helpful for anyone! biggest chance in life is not taking one

*sorry if offending anyone, i couldnt possibly fathom anyone's feelings because I've changed to stay positive rather than looking at the mirror everyday depressed at myself

If plain old positive thinking doesn't work (and it won't if one has depression), try an antidepressant and some cognitive behavioral therapy. They have worked wonders for me. I still have scars, I still have acne. I have a sometimes stressful but always foul, smelly and dirty job (nurse). I am happy nonetheless. Seriously. :)

It might seem like nothing will work, that you'll always be unhappy, that it is just too hard to even get out of bed sometimes. Once you find the right antidepressant and the right therapy for you, you will be shocked at the difference. I look back to myself at even five years ago and am amazed at how far I have come and what a massive difference antidepressants have made for me. I cannot express how unhappy I was; there are no words to describe the feelings of almost physical pain at having to continue to draw breaths in the state of mind I was in. I used to wish for a time machine. Now, that is a memory only.

I am now happy and have skills to cope with the daily stressors. Nothing will ever be perfect, but it can most certainly be more tolerable! You CAN find enjoyment once your depression is gone. I can't stress strongly enough how important it is to GET HELP if you even think you might be depressed. A YOU you didn't even know existed is in there somewhere.

If plain old positive thinking doesn't work (and it won't if one has depression), try an antidepressant and some cognitive behavioral therapy. They have worked wonders for me. I still have scars, I still have acne. I have a sometimes stressful but always foul, smelly and dirty job (nurse). I am happy nonetheless. Seriously. :)

It might seem like nothing will work, that you'll always be unhappy, that it is just too hard to even get out of bed sometimes. Once you find the right antidepressant and the right therapy for you, you will be shocked at the difference. I look back to myself at even five years ago and am amazed at how far I have come and what a massive difference antidepressants have made for me. I cannot express how unhappy I was; there are no words to describe the feelings of almost physical pain at having to continue to draw breaths in the state of mind I was in. I used to wish for a time machine. Now, that is a memory only.

I am now happy and have skills to cope with the daily stressors. Nothing will ever be perfect, but it can most certainly be more tolerable! You CAN find enjoyment once your depression is gone. I can't stress strongly enough how important it is to GET HELP if you even think you might be depressed. A YOU you didn't even know existed is in there somewhere.

Thats easy to say, and I can do that up until I see myself in the mirror and realise I'm just completely bullshitting myself.