Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
does anyone know where i can buy vichy normaderm products in canada? would shoppers drug mart or IDA have them?

Yep Pharmaprix has them here in Quebec and Pharmaprix is the same as Shoppers Drug Mart (they just can't call it that here in La Belle Province) -- they have the whole line over the in the makeup section where the estheticians run around in black or white coats. Ask them and they will be able to help you.

The daytime moisturizer and nighttime chrono-active treatment with zinc are top notch but the scrub with the beads, the gel cleaner, and the toner are complete overpriced garbage so don't let anyone sell you those since you would be wasting your money.

does anyone know where i can buy vichy normaderm products in canada? would shoppers drug mart or IDA have them?

Shoppers Drug mart would probably have it, if not London Drugs does for sure.

I bought the gel cleanser, day time and night time. The cleanser worked for me initially but then it became too drying. I think the nighttime is probably the best. Not as drying as the day time but I feel that it doesn't get absorbed very well. It's worth a try. It helped in the first few months, but then again I didn't solely use this and my acne could've just passed by itself.

Yeah, get it from Shoppers. I got it when it was on sale which cose around $40 CDN for the 3 products.

I bought the gel cleanser, day time and night time. The cleanser worked for me initially but then it became too drying. I think the nighttime is probably the best. Not as drying as the day time but I feel that it doesn't get absorbed very well. It's worth a try. It helped in the first few months, but then again I didn't solely use this and my acne could've just passed by itself.

Yeah, get it from Shoppers. I got it when it was on sale which cose around $40 CDN for the 3 products.

honestly don't bother with the cleansers just use spectro jel for a cleanser and put the money on the concentrate for sudden localized breakouts. its like ridiculously strong and won't dry your skin. its only 20 bucks as opposed to 40