Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

is it just me? i totally hate it when you apply eyeliner in the morning, and it looks great. But at the end of the day, it wears off, and i HATE those black eye boogies (dont know what there called) just sitting there on the inside of your eye. I always have to pick them off. Does this always happen, no matter how good/expensive the eyeliner is?

Im getting the Rimmel soft kohl pencil soon, so hopefully i wont have this problem.

Never happened to me , My eyeliner stays on even when i sleep and rub my eyes alot while sleeping...

I use revlon color stay and luxerious eyeliner , best thing ever

Guest Kimmay

lol eyeliner is by far my most hated makeup... although I love the way it looks... so I still use it. But when I apply it i have a hard time staying still (or keeping my eyes from watering)

There's no way to avoid them -- they're part of the way the eye keeps itself clean and moist. Tears flow from the tear ducts near the outer corners of the eyes, wash across the eye itself, and drain into the ducts at the inner corners of the eyes. (From there I think the drainage goes down the back of the throat as post-nasal drip, which is why sometimes you can put in eyedrops and then a few seconds later taste them in the back of your mouth.)

Just wipe them away gently with a tissue or clean fingertip.

What I hate about eyeliner is the way it decides halfway through the day that its true mission in life is to be blush, so it starts migrating down towards the cheeks. Arrgh. Raccoon-girl, that's me.

There's no way to avoid them -- they're part of the way the eye keeps itself clean and moist. Tears flow from the tear ducts near the outer corners of the eyes, wash across the eye itself, and drain into the ducts at the inner corners of the eyes. (From there I think the drainage goes down the back of the throat as post-nasal drip, which is why sometimes you can put in eyedrops and then a few seconds later taste them in the back of your mouth.)

Just wipe them away gently with a tissue or clean fingertip.

What I hate about eyeliner is the way it decides halfway through the day that its true mission in life is to be blush, so it starts migrating down towards the cheeks. Arrgh. Raccoon-girl, that's me.

is it just me? i totally hate it when you apply eyeliner in the morning, and it looks great. But at the end of the day, it wears off, and i HATE those black eye boogies (dont know what there called) just sitting there on the inside of your eye. I always have to pick them off. Does this always happen, no matter how good/expensive the eyeliner is?

Im getting the Rimmel soft kohl pencil soon, so hopefully i wont have this problem.