Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CherryBunny3

Dior mascara is that good?

Iam thinking to go and check it this weekend , but wondering if its really that good and makes the lashes look very full and like false lash and such..or its just as drug stores ones?

It REALLY is that good.

Blows every freaking drug store brand mascara out of the water.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Dior Mascara

It doesnt even compare to other mascara's! I even tried the LashFusion mascara which was like 40!! Mascara is by far my favorite cosmetics, and Dior is amazing, it is 120% worth the price.

I usually use diorshow but right now I am using Dior Blackout (sephora exclusive) and a freaking love it.

hm.. i'm not a huge fan of dior mascara.. it always clumps for me. i just bought new mascara today from sephora, its by lorac, called publicity stunt and apparently its supposed to last for up to 3 days and it came in a super cool tube with a built in lash brush :)

I brought a dior set from ebay, and the mascara was amazing. It made my lashes look really thick, but not clumpy, and very long!

Okay I just bought it last night & I tried it this morning, and honestly - I wasn't blown away like I had hoped I would be. Not to say it isn't good; I am impressed at how much you can layer it on & it doesn't get very clumpy or feel heavy like most mascaras would at that point. My lashes don't stick together when I blink either :D

However, the fact that I had to layer so much to get the lashes as thick & dark as I like them was the downside for me. If a few swipes was enough then I'd totally love it.