Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Funsince1983

ugh, uber pissed..

so really right here, this is me crying out for sympathy.. did you ever have one of those days where your make up looked absolutely flawless? wait, let me make this better so i can make people feel even worse for me... i woke up at 4:45am to get ready cause i had an 8am meeting in nyc which means i need to catch the 6:49 train at the LATEST so i get ready make up is awesome, i have on a super cute diane von furstenberg wrap dress and amazing heels even though the weather is crappy.. grab my blackberry to make sure the trains are running on time which is when i get the fateful email.. my meeting was cancelled-- which means i have no reason to go into the city.. i work from home on thursdays.. at this point i sadly take off my super cute dress and shoes back into the pajamas and wash off my perfect face.. *sigh* depressing..

hehe, I'm laughing because I got a bunch of AN makeup in the mail today and am now sitting at home, in my PJs, with a very nicely made-up face.

i made it all okay.. i went shopping... i bought was seems like super new mascara, its supposed to last for up to 3 days and i have blonde eyelashes.. holler. and i bought new mac eye shadow and the new coach perfume, and now i'm eating a kick ass turkey burger.. go me! oh in the more sucky news department i got called for grand jury duty.. 16-20 weeks.. f'ing crazy!

so really right here, this is me crying out for sympathy.. did you ever have one of those days where your make up looked absolutely flawless? wait, let me make this better so i can make people feel even worse for me... i woke up at 4:45am to get ready cause i had an 8am meeting in nyc which means i need to catch the 6:49 train at the LATEST so i get ready make up is awesome, i have on a super cute diane von furstenberg wrap dress and amazing heels even though the weather is crappy.. grab my blackberry to make sure the trains are running on time which is when i get the fateful email.. my meeting was cancelled-- which means i have no reason to go into the city.. i work from home on thursdays.. at this point i sadly take off my super cute dress and shoes back into the pajamas and wash off my perfect face.. *sigh* depressing..