Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It worked, by since I still have scars from my already existed acne I get a little anxious and which I could turn back time like a time-machine.

My the way doesn accutane affect the scar-healing and make scars wider, since someone had experienced that?

Hey Meeeeee

As far as i know, Accutane wont do anything to your existing scars... it shouldnt be wider unless u brokeout on that same spots during your Accutane treatment. so i guess it would make alot difference if u had the course earlier then u did.

i also like the idea of the time machine but its kinder imposible right now, maybe in the future.

Oh so that effects the wideness of the scars if you take the tane at the same time. OMG I'm having an other anxiety attack.

Hey Meeeee

No, i meant... the scars would be the same size unless u have breakout on the existing scars then would be wider. if not then the size of the scars wont change while on Tane.

Hey Meeeee

No, i meant... the scars would be the same size unless u have breakout on the existing scars then would be wider. if not then the size of the scars wont change while on Tane.

Hey Meeeee

How old were you when you took the tane?

Hey Meeeee

How old were you when you took the tane?

Hey Meeeee

Pock marks may actually look less noticeable on tane because your skin is thinner and they may not look as deep. The red marks left by acne and extracted pimples may become more red though.

Pock marks may actually look less noticeable on tane because your skin is thinner and they may not look as deep. The red marks left by acne and extracted pimples may become more red though.