Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

omg....i have no idea whats the matter with me!!! Its official now that acne has completely messed up my brain!

I've been fine all week, just my usual self, but my skin has just gotten the better of me now. I've been extremely depressed all day because my red marks seem so prominent! I have no desire to do anything or see anyone at the moment!!! I wish this would end!!!!!! :cry:

Rant over!

ahh i know how you feel. the red marks make me feel like shit as well and i dont normally get big spots but 2 came the other day and they are leaving massive marks so im well depressed. i just want it to be over as well. the only thing that seems to work is to PRAY PRAY PRAY coz god will listen if you are consistent.

I hope things get better for you!! I know it's hard but remember acne doesn't have to be permanant. Have you tried aloe vera gel or acv? I swear they have helped my skin sooo much. A few months ago my face was covered in acne and redmarks, now all my marks are gone and the acne is gone. I only have one scabbed spot on my cheek cause I had one spot and stupid me picked it but other then that I am finally feeling pretty good about my skin. I know a lot of people say not to steam or use hot water but I do and that has helped clear me up to. Don't give up and I hope you find something that works for you.

i totally know how u feel. i used to have a slip and slide like greasy face (and i mean ALL OVER), active white and black heads all over my face, cheek, and neck, and red marks all over my neck, forehead and cheek.

well ever since joining this forum like 2 weeks ago and using what i've learned from people here, ive cleared up most of my white heads, reduced teh grease, and... sorta feel happier about myself knowing that i dont have to give up, adn there is still things i can do to improve my skin.

i still have my red marks and scars, but im really happy that my breakouts have been reduced by about 80%. and my scars and red marks dont bother me much... unless im doing physical activities and my red face excentuates the scars and marks...

so dont feel bad, there are many of us that are going through wut u are. and we can all get through this together

aw Laura.... i'm sorry you're having a hard time. :(:comfort:

you know, my entire life my mom has said the sentence to me, "this, too, shall pass"... and even tho i think it's a great saying and i tell it to other people when they're down, it doesn't always help me. for whatever reason, lately what's been making me think a little when i'm down, is the idea, "you simply can't be happy all the time." and the idea "you win some, you lose some." i guess if i can get out of the expectation that if should be happy as often as i think i should, it kind helps me just relax and not push my body/mind to be something it doesn't feel like being. even if it's skin related. cuz you know the breakout can't last forever.... i figure, let my body heal and just accept being down about it. distract myself. and soon it'll heal. and i'll appreciate it that much more.

tho i know these feelings are wayyy easier said than accomplished.

anyway, if it's any consolation, your smiling avatar is always nice to see around the org when i'm down. *hugs*

The problem with a saying like "this too, shall pass" is that it causes you to shift your focus towards the future which is just going to cause more stress anyway worrying about what might or might not happen.

Hmm, I made a topic extremely similar topic called "It's amazing how fast depression can come..." awhile back. Stealing my topic names Laura? ;)

Seriously though, I'm sorry to hear you feeling so down. I feel the exact same right now. It's not much but I do hope you feel better and eventually get rid of the red marks. :comfort:

omg....i have no idea whats the matter with me!!! Its official now that acne has completely messed up my brain!

I've been fine all week, just my usual self, but my skin has just gotten the better of me now. I've been extremely depressed all day because my red marks seem so prominent! I have no desire to do anything or see anyone at the moment!!! I wish this would end!!!!!! :cry:

Rant over!

Rant over!