Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sharon25

MAC studiofix powder foundation

Ahhh... I so wanted to love this product. The first time I tried it I felt my skin tighten a little bit which is sad because I always moisturize. Plus two weeks later, my skin looked dull even though I exfoliate like the MA said. What are your experiences with this foundation? I got tiny little bumps on my skin and I'm on my last month of Accutane!! I haven't broken out for months!! So I'm guessing it was MAC that let me down right?? Plus anyone feel rather orange with this foundation?

I just bought the concealer studio stick today in NW20. I feel it's a little too dark for my verry fair skin. The lady said it would add warmth to my skin but I don't wanna look like I have some weird tan. I really like the product but don't know about any acne or bumps yet. it sounds like you're allergic to the foundation.hmm not sure.

I just bought the concealer studio stick today in NW20. I feel it's a little too dark for my verry fair skin. The lady said it would add warmth to my skin but I don't wanna look like I have some weird tan. I really like the product but don't know about any acne or bumps yet. it sounds like you're allergic to the foundation.hmm not sure.

Thanks for the reply... yeah I feel mine makes my face look darker or dirty after a while. Shame though... excellent coverage from MAC... just didn't agree with me. I guess I'll take it back this weekend.

Definitely take it back. I've never had any problems with Studio Fix. But I know a lot of people do have issues with Studio Fix. I've never heard anyone complain about it making your skin feel tight.

Try a foundation that is oil-free. Studio Fix compact is definitely not oil-free. You might want to try Studio Fix Fluid, which is oil-free. SFF is currently the best selling MAC foundation at my store. It's just a fluid version of Studio Fix. You might want to check out loose Blot Powder if you have oily skin.

Definitely take it back. I've never had any problems with Studio Fix. But I know a lot of people do have issues with Studio Fix. I've never heard anyone complain about it making your skin feel tight.

Try a foundation that is oil-free. Studio Fix compact is definitely not oil-free. You might want to try Studio Fix Fluid, which is oil-free. SFF is currently the best selling MAC foundation at my store. It's just a fluid version of Studio Fix. You might want to check out loose Blot Powder if you have oily skin.

Thanks I think I'll do that!