Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Platinum007

First day out of the house withOUT makeup!

Yesterday was the first time in years that I left the house intentionally without makeup. I did my eyes but I put on ZERO coverup or foundation. Most of my red marks are gone. There's just a discoloration left. Oh, and divets, dammit! But the divets look worse with makeup on them. So overall I feel pretty good without makeup right now. And it's great not to have any oil at the end of the day. I hated that. It looked so tacky and unclean.

I went out today bare-skinned, also. Feels sooooo goooooooood :dance: .

Just some encouragement for those of you who think you will be wearing makeup until the day you die.

Platinum

Yay! That is SO awesome! Thank you for the update!

I leave my house without makeup now just but I'm certainly not happy doing it. I'm just THAT lazy! :lol:

I can't wait to be in your shoes!

Wishing you Forever Clear Skin!!!

(WOW, I use alot of exclamation points)

yeah i dont wear face makeup either unless its some big occasion/night out... i kind of feel worse with it on cause i know its cakey.

i can't wait to be able to wear makeup and it look great, or to not wear makeup if i dont want to and skin still look good!

eeek, im excited!!

What a great feeling!

I have recently switched from foundation to Clinique's Almost Make Up... its just a really light color that hides the red marks a bit for going out or special occasions. For every day stuff I rarely even use that! Please please please let it last : :pray:

(p.s. I am about 3 weeks off tane)

What a great feeling!

I have recently switched from foundation to Clinique's Almost Make Up... its just a really light color that hides the red marks a bit for going out or special occasions. For every day stuff I rarely even use that! Please please please let it last : :pray:

(p.s. I am about 3 weeks off tane)

i bought that the other day! lol, its really good for the dry skin when on tane... but yeah i planning on using it post tane too... its not heavy coverage, just makes your skin tone look awesome.