Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

whats your favorite and least favorite make up brand?=] & why?

my favorite- bobbi brown.. gives a natural look. i also love their customer service<3

least favorite- estee lauder... hate how its not fragrance-free and i had something like a make up poison from using their foundation and other stuffs (AND clinique!....their 3-step to great skin is the biggest BS ever. broke me out soooooo bad for 3months!)

p.s. if you want, pick ONE make up product that you think everyone else MUST try~

I haven't tried all the brands that I think would be my favourites, because of budget etc. but for now:

LOVE: M.A.C., Make-up Forever (This was the original! A little pricier but even better than M.A.C. I find), and for the department store brands - Revlon Colorstay ;)

HATE: Oh god, where to begin. Infallible because although it looks good at first, it looks like crap in less than 3 hours.

LOVE: Aubrey Nicole, Physicians Formuls

HATE: MaryKay, Bare Minerals

DESPISE: Clinique, Estee Lauder.. etc.

I love prescriptives and physicians formula. I like prescriptives because the color matches my skin perfectly I like physicians formula because Mandy recommended it :D

I hate Bare Essentials because it broke me out horribly, its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced, and its messy lol

LOVE: Everyday Minerals Multi-tasking concealer and Maybelline <3

HATE: Revlon Skin Diffusing foundation, its hard to blend, no coverage, and shiny!

LOVE: MAC, Nars, Amazing Cosmetics (TRY THE CONCEALER!!!)

HATE: Estee Lauder, Clinique (except Clarifying Makeup Clear Skin Formula foundation), BE, most drug store brands