Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

can anyome recomen a good source of Omega 3 tablets, that do not make me intake a lot of pills in one day.

can anyome recomen a good source of Omega 3 tablets, that do not make me intake a lot of pills in one day.

theres a vitamin shoppe store near me and it has the carlson's fish oil. from the website, this is how much is contained in 1 teaspoon:

Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1600 Mg N/A*

EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 800 Mg N/A*

DHA (DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID) 500 Mg N/A*

OTHER OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS 300 Mg N/A*

so u said 3g of omega-3 a day is good. so how many teaspoons should we take from the servings listed above?

theres a vitamin shoppe store near me and it has the carlson's fish oil. from the website, this is how much is contained in 1 teaspoon:

Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1600 Mg N/A*

EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 800 Mg N/A*

DHA (DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID) 500 Mg N/A*

OTHER OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS 300 Mg N/A*

so u said 3g of omega-3 a day is good. so how many teaspoons should we take from the servings listed above?

I use health from the sun total EFA, shame I have to get it from america but works out quite cheep. Its high quality, sealed properly and is balanced in a good ratio. All bases covered with it as cheaper oils can be rancid which will do alot more damage then good. The colder the better for EFA as some of them are fragile so keep them fridged.

This is from an Ebook on acne so I dont claim any of this is my idea.

When u culture milk i.e. Kefir, and add EFAs (oils) to it they mix together (somthing to do with electrons etc). This is good because when you digest this mixture the EFAs are more water soluble and are more stable and usable by the body.

Id take it with food but I dont know really.