Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my derm gave me Retin-A Micro this week. i wanted to know when i stop using the medicine how long will it take for my skin to get back to its normal state so i can go tanning.

my derm gave me Retin-A Micro this week. i wanted to know when i stop using the medicine how long will it take for my skin to get back to its normal state so i can go tanning.

Before you could TAN? Seriously?! Trust me on this one, as someone with Greek-olive skin, on Retin A, your skin becomes extremely sensitive to the sun and will burn quickly. Use a sunscreen, or you can be like me and have your first sunburn ever after only 15 minutes in the sun

Before you could TAN? Seriously?! Trust me on this one, as someone with Greek-olive skin, on Retin A, your skin becomes extremely sensitive to the sun and will burn quickly. Use a sunscreen, or you can be like me and have your first sunburn ever after only 15 minutes in the sun

I could tan fine with Differin but not Retin A. I've heard, however, this sensitive to sun decreases after about 4 months on Retin A

it takes 4 months for ur skin to get back to its normal status?.. , my derm told me about a week.