Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brooks.woodruff

stupid little bumps

hey people,

i'm new to this message board, but ive read some posts and none of them seemed to help me with my problem. you see, i have these little bumps on my forehead and cheeks. i have tried everything, but they won't go away. nobody really notices them but they still drive me crazy.

HELP!? :shrug:

Guest Sincerely Me

"Everything" is vague. What HAVE you tried?

hey people,

i'm new to this message board, but ive read some posts and none of them seemed to help me with my problem. you see, i have these little bumps on my forehead and cheeks. i have tried everything, but they won't go away. nobody really notices them but they still drive me crazy.

HELP!? :shrug:

You tried everything, guess theres nothing to help you then :). :lol:

If the little bumps are small and they are NOT red or inflammed, and match your surrounding skin color then its probably milia.

Milia are small pockets of oil that has become trapped inbetween the new layer of skin on the bottom and the dead skin cells ontop of your skin.

Heavy creams, sun tan lotion, etc can trap dead skin cells on the surface and keep them from falling off thus preventing the oil from naturaly expelling to the surface.

extremely light, very gentle exfoliation may help. I have prescription strength Retina-A micro that ive been using under my eyes for some reason I have mild milia there. Its made a diffrence but not a acceptable diffrence.

This is what my Dermatologist has told me. Google Milia for more info/tips.

As always talk to your dermatologist before you start throwing harsh chemicals and abbrasive techniques onto your skin.