Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've had pretty bad acne for about four years, the past 3 or 4 days I replaced drinking soda with water. I'm drinking tons of water a day and I haven't broken out since I started drinking it (normally I break out bad everyday). I also have been staying away from fastfood as that really makes me break out. It's hard to stay away from soda because I was really addicted to soda, it's getting easier now though. My question is, do you think water is all I needed? I ordered the DKR last friday, haven't recieved it yet. Wondering if I should use it if water continues to do the trick?

I've had pretty bad acne for about four years, the past 3 or 4 days I replaced drinking soda with water. I'm drinking tons of water a day and I haven't broken out since I started drinking it (normally I break out bad everyday). I also have been staying away from fastfood as that really makes me break out. It's hard to stay away from soda because I was really addicted to soda, it's getting easier now though. My question is, do you think water is all I needed? I ordered the DKR last friday, haven't recieved it yet. Wondering if I should use it if water continues to do the trick?

Just keep on drinking wateer and use DKR if you want fast results.

I drink tons of water to and it hasnt done shit for me :( I need to stop eating sweets but its so hard. Although you stopped drinking soda months ago. My dentist told me it wears the enamil off of my teeth which turns them into cavaties. Plus too much soda can cause Diabetes

lots of water

lots of carrots/broccoli/cauliflower/spinach/etc. for the beta-carotene/calcium

fish oil/cod liver oil pills/liquid

leave your face ALONE