Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I heard from reviews from drugstore that this works pretty fast, I'm using the normal acne free, I'm started back up on it just yesterday. I apply it when i get home at 3 and after I do all 3 steps I'm now gonna put on acne and blackhead terminator in with the mix. A normal sized pimple just vanished from my face just yesterday. The acne and blackhead terminator from acnefree really sizes the pimple down.

The pimple peel is great. i love the mosturizer and mixing it with jojoba oil. Works great. The 3 piece kit system is pretty good,i didnt like the cleanser felt cheap, but did work for me, i like proactiv thought better. But the peel is awesome

So its only been bout 4 days so i cant say 2 much yet but it does seem to be working.... i have lots of scars yet but it seems to be doin a lil better.... im still getting a few zits every day or so but it seems to be udner control hopefully it will continue

i have been using cetaphil moisturizer to combat the dryness and so far it is only getting better but still dont want to make any conclusions for a few more weeks my face is quite smooth and i have maybe 4 actives but lots of red marks still