Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kristifire

how long til you see anything?

just wondering, from the first day of taking the pills, how long til you start seeing the side effects... I know you all say that everyone is different... but I wanted to know the general time period, a few days, few weeks... whatever...

reason is, that i've got my banquet basically 2 or 3 days after i get the script, which i'm assuming i can fill that same day... so I was wondering if it was a good idea to start it right away or start after the banquet.

I'd love it if I could go white-faced,...I'm basically literally completely red faced... no lie...I swear!), but i don't see that being a reality... :( sucks cuz I LOVE the dress :(

Heya kristifire

U probably be abit more oily then usually for the 1st week or so... and dry ummm i say week 2 to week 3.

For the Tane to work probably takes 4 to 8 weeks... so before those weeks, u may notice your acne is a little worser or better, either way.

Month 3 upwards is like a wish come true...

This is kinder based on what i went throught before... so u might not be the same.

All the best!!