Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I constantly keep changing my regimen as i just cant keep on one routine. From Christmas i havnt gone a single day with at least getting one spot, its usually more than one each day though.

Morning

Witch Exfoliating Face Wash

Benzoyl Peroxide on any spot (i dont want to cover my face in it as it has wrinkles in areas on my face)

Night

Witch Foam Wash

Tea tree and witch hazel night treatment gel (Only just got this yesterday so not sure on the results this will provide)

That is what im planning on trying, although i know people say about Witch Hazel possibly been an irratant. The only other product i have to cleanse my face is some wipes, would they be better to use than the Witch products? Im not going to stop the treatment gel though as i want to see if that can give any results.

Witch hazel can actually reduce redness and inflamation. i use a witch hazel toner once to twice a day. it helps tons. i can't seem to find the product you mentioned.. the "witch" ones. is that the brand ? or do you just call them that because they have witch hazel in them ?