Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know why i keep doing this to myself. I just had to pick on this new pimple that was only starting to form. It didn't even have a white head yet. now it's so much worse than it would have been and i am hating myself for putting myself through this. I am suppose to go to China for vacation in less than a week and i really hope that this thing clears up before the trip. It's gonna have to scab and heal... oh and this thing is right between my eyes! i am sitting at work in my office not wanting to see anyone and just waiting for that 5'o clock to hit so i can go home and hide from the world. I hate days like this... I feel like shit and it's all my fault!

Dab some neosporin on it & then don't touch it anymore. It can go down in size quite a bit in a few days if you leave it alone. It seems it always gets worse right before it gets better.

When you get the urge to pick, find something else to do to release anxiety or to distract you.

Spend as little time in the mirror as possible & do your best to put it off your mind.

You can stop picking; I finally stopped & it really helped my face. Just cuz you start to pick, doesn't mean you have to finish either.

Hope that helps some.