Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kristifire

septra DS and blood tests?

gonna be starting accutane at the end of the month, if everything works out fine... :shifty::D

but i was wondering...

I just got a script for the Septra DS, since I got a quarter-sized diameter cyst on my cheek over the weekend, and I was wondering if it would have any effect on the blood tests I'm gonna be getting on the 21st....

I got 60 pills at once, with 3 refills,... MORE than enough to last me through the fall semester if accutane doesn't do anything for me at all...:) (gotta love it! only place that's given me that much!! :shifty::unsure: )

but I don't wanna screw up the blood work with this...and the *nurse* (school health care center nurse) said that it wouldn't interfere with the BC, which really wasn't my question to her but I let it slide...

I was thinking to take it twice a day for like 7 days or so, which would leave me with about 11 days til the blood test was done, and 17 to 18 days before I started the accutane (hopefully)

thanks in advance!