Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bunney

Anyone know a good cream to heal cuts/scraps/scabs fast??

So to make a long story short, my skin was on the way to recovery last weekend, when for some reason, Saturday night I decided to squeeze one whitehead, and then afterwards continue squeezing my entire face off by squeezing every single pore out... so of course I broke out like mad, and then stupid me decided to use a mircodermabrasion scrub, plus glycolic acid together in hopes of clearing my skin up...when instead all it did was make my skin really tight and thin and dry...so silly me did a scrub 2 days ago to get rid of the flaky skin and then I rubbed too hard and now I have 3 BIG holes/scabs on my face that WILL NOT HEAL!!! So any advice on what to put on them to help them heal/dry up quickly? :( (feel like such a moron at the moment...when I think back to how pretty my skin was getting :cry: ...)

I've been using polysporin ointment at night for bedtime when I accidentally dig holes in my skin.

Not so sure about a cream.

I've been using polysporin ointment at night for bedtime when I accidentally dig holes in my skin.

Not so sure about a cream.

Sorry, not sure. I hear great things about sudocream...not sure if it's good on broken skin though.

Sorry, not sure. I hear great things about sudocream...not sure if it's good on broken skin though.

some sort of antibiotic ointment like neosporin, or even a generic knockoff would definitely help.

I don't know of brands in Europe, but look where you buy bandages and wound care supplies, there should be antibiotic ointments around there.

So to make a long story short, my skin was on the way to recovery last weekend, when for some reason, Saturday night I decided to squeeze one whitehead, and then afterwards continue squeezing my entire face off by squeezing every single pore out... so of course I broke out like mad, and then stupid me decided to use a mircodermabrasion scrub, plus glycolic acid together in hopes of clearing my skin up...when instead all it did was make my skin really tight and thin and dry...so silly me did a scrub 2 days ago to get rid of the flaky skin and then I rubbed too hard and now I have 3 BIG holes/scabs on my face that WILL NOT HEAL!!! So any advice on what to put on them to help them heal/dry up quickly? :( (feel like such a moron at the moment...when I think back to how pretty my skin was getting :cry: ...)

Thanks for the advice guys :wub:, I will convince my mom to go out and buy something for me tomorrow!!....hopefully the scabs will look better by Monday for school...:pray: