Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
meuy222640

I donot like the way to read any comments posts after This site has been changing!

think the poster just means how you have to click on each comment to see it........when before when you opened a thread you could see all the comments.

Guest Grow To Overthrow

If you read as well as you write then i've no doubt all of your reading experiences are undesirable.

Guest Grow To Overthrow

Dear fellow member having difficulty with the comments function, simply click Options -> Display Modes -> Switch to: Standard

The moderator who once again edited my post is suffering from cereal anally retentive behavior disorder. And that does not break the board rules as i'm making a true statement which nullifies its ability to be classed as defamation. And name calling, i think not, it's a statement which contains no blasphemy, nor cuss words and simply expresses my views.

Dear fellow member having difficulty with the comments function, simply click Options -> Display Modes -> Switch to: Standard

The moderator who once again edited my post is suffering from cereal anally retentive behavior disorder. And that does not break the board rules as i'm making a true statement which nullifies its ability to be classed as defamation. And name calling, i think not, it's a statement which contains no blasphemy, nor cuss words and simply expresses my views.