Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do all red marks EVENTUALLY fade, I mean in a span of 5 years or so, you'd except that your skin has shed so many times that there's nothing left of them..

Am I right?

yes im pretty sure they will ALL eventually fade. Just takes time and patience. but i heard that using a moisturiser makes red marks fade a little slower?

yes im pretty sure they will ALL eventually fade. Just takes time and patience. but i heard that using a moisturiser makes red marks fade a little slower?

find a moisturizer with lactic or glycolic acid...u'll see a major improvement in a month...maybe even weeks ...it speeds the process of ur cell turnover

i used both a glycolic cleanser n a lactic acid moisturizer (not at the same time...whenever i ran out of my cleanser...i would use the moisturizer)

as long as u use a product with either or, u should notice a big difference on the darkness of ur hyperpigmentation

hope it works out :)

I think that most red marks will fade EVENTUALY. Unfortunately, the time taken for them to heal whether alone or with 'treatments' seems to differ greatly from person to person and each individual mark. Whether 2 weeks or 5 years I think that the redness will go away at some point unless the skin is abused greatly, ie' excessive peels, consectutive bad sunburns and the like.

I'm using Duac acne cream for my mild acne once daily at night, does anyone know if I can use the moisturizer with Glycolic or Lactic Acid in the morning and the Duac cream at night ?