Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i went to my derm last week and we started talking about accutane and she said well nothing has worked for you so i might as well prescribe it to you cus i had just got done with a series of glycolic acid peels with no clearing of acne and right now i can get a prescription of accutane but the question is do i want it or will it even help me cus i have more redmarks then acne i prob have around 8 active pimples but with a boatload of post inflamatory marks and insanely oily skin so my question is will taking accutane clear those redmarks and shrink my pores or make them look smaller and clear my acne ?

during the course, accutane didnt help much with the existing marks but it did help stop them from increasing as it prevented new pimples. with pores, it helped make them look less noticeable because it reduced the oil on your face, the shiny & greasy look, and the blackheads.

do it. how did those marks get there in the first place? Pimple. what does accutane do? get rid of pimples once and for all. It will be worth it in the long run.