Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
slafavers

I'll try this again -- what is your fave moisturizer?

For combo to oily skin -- I tried the Eucerin, it seems a bit heavy (probably good for night). What is good for daily wear -- Cetaphil, Purpose, or Neutrogena?

What kind of Eucerine did you try? I LOVE Eucerine's Q-10 anti-wrinkle formula. It's very light and works great with the regimen. I've tried lot's of others and this, IMO is by far the best.

A really good site to join up to is www.makeupalley.com they don't sell anything it is just a cosmetic and skincare review site. There are reviews for hundreds of different moisturisers.

some of the high scoring drugstore moisturisers are:

Eucerin->Moisturizer w/ SPF 25 Moisturizers 4.6 16 93%

Oil of Olay->Olay Complete (Fragrance Free) Moisturizers 4.2 126 86%

Eucerin->Moisturizer w/ SPF 25 Moisturizers 4.6 16 93%

Cetaphil->Moisturizing cream Moisturizers 4.4 42 83%

Neutrogena->Healthy Skin Anti Wrinkle Anti Blemish Moisturizers 4.4 22 90%

And look Mercer...

Eucerin->Eucerin Q10 Anti-wrinkle Sensitive Skin Cream Moisturizers 4.9 9 100% it has only 9 reviews so doesn't make it into the top picks search

some of the worst:

Paula's Choice->Extra Care Non-Greasy Sunscreen SPF 30+ Moisturizers 2.1 7 14%

Clinique->Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Moisturizers 2.3 327 29%

Neutrogena->Neutrogena Moisture® SPF 15 Moisturizers 2.6 24 41%

Clearasil->Total Control All Day Mattifying Moisturizer SPF 10 Moisturizers 2.8 25 40%

Thanks for that, Frances. I'm already a member of that site, but thought I would get a second opinion from the crew on here! I've been using the Neutrogena Oil-free SPF 15 for years, and with this regimen it is just turning my t-zone oily.

I tried the Eucerin Renewal -- it does really give your skin a nice glow, evens out tone etc, but it's just too greasy for me to wear during the day. My nose and forehead turn oily within 2-3 hours after my morning routine.

I think I'm going to try the Olay Complete Fragarance-Free as a daytime moisturizer, it got rave reviews on makeupalley for those with oily/combo skin! Anyone else had success with that on here?