Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi!

Has anyone ever heard of Microherb? Their web site seems not to exist anymore.

About 6 years ago, after having my son, my skin was just horrible and painful. I posted about it somewhere on Usenet, and this guy from Microherb emailed me and offered to send me whatever the heck it was for free. It was some kind of "herbal" acne cream. Oddly enough, he did send it out for free, and odder still, it worked.

I have no idea what was in this cream. It came in a tiny little plastic jar, was kind of a pearly tan color, and was very light in consistency. Sort of halfway between a gel and a cream. The only other thing I remember is that they were in Canada.

Anyone have any idea what happened to Microherb? Or, for that matter, what I put on my face for those few weeks? It completely did the trick, and my skin was wonderful for years... til now.

-D

Have you tried Kiss My Face? www.kissmyface.com They sell some natural, herbal remedies for skin. I'm using their "Break Out" stuff right now, which is really refreshing, but it's too soon to tell if it's working. If you find out what was in microherb, I would be really curious to know. Good luck!