Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dollbaby

Sulphur 6c homeopathy really works!

I just wanted to say I read in a health book that sulphur 6c from the homeopathy range is really good for acne.

I tried it last year and was on it for about 4 months and it was amazing! My skin cleared up within 1-2 weeks and was plump and glowing and soft! thats all I used just sulphur 6c but I came off it for a few months to give myself a break even though they have no side effects and are totally safe to keep taking i thought I would just stop and see what happened and my spots did come back :rolleyes: so i have bought it again try it see if it works its about £4.09 a bottle can buy it from boots or chemists xx

I just wanted to say I read in a health book that sulphur 6c from the homeopathy range is really good for acne.

I tried it last year and was on it for about 4 months and it was amazing! My skin cleared up within 1-2 weeks and was plump and glowing and soft! thats all I used just sulphur 6c but I came off it for a few months to give myself a break even though they have no side effects and are totally safe to keep taking i thought I would just stop and see what happened and my spots did come back :rolleyes: so i have bought it again try it see if it works its about £4.09 a bottle can buy it from boots or chemists xx

Interesting, I was just on the wild oats market website and they had a thing about homeopathic remedies, I didn't really read it cause I thought they would tell me to change my diet or something like that, though I did see something on sulphur. I might try this.

What type of acne did you have before?

I had mild-moderate on face and body and it really cleared it up! it was written in 'You are what you eat' book I got.

You take 2 of the tiny tablet things without touching them you have to click them into the lid and put them on your tounge and suck or chew them. You take them every 2 hours for the first 6 doses then I think its 4 times a day but dont quote me on that it tells you on the back of the tube what and how to take them most important thing is not to touch the tablets though as they are coated with something xxx