Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maya

You want to peel your red marks?

If you have a few days off and want to really shed some skin (without burning) - I suggest you get some of that papaya soap that curryboy?jason is selling on ebay for under $7.

I only used it 3 times and within 2 days my whole face is shedding skin, feel a little sunburnt (but not red in any way) - quite powerful if you really wantt o go for it.

Make sure you have plenty of soothing moisteriser for after care and wear sunscreen.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...sort=3&since=-1

Oops - sorry about the name mistake Jordan! #-o

Robert - it's YOU is it? LOL!! It's cheap at full price anyway, and it's my first time as a bidder!

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

](*,) you guys!!

Uuhmm...obviously there is some kind of supply of this soap. Why don't one person bids and the other person lets him/her win? and get to the next bidding? That way the price will stay low!?

I'm just about to hit the sack - it's almost midnight in the UK and I've got to work in the morning - so it's yours! Anyway, I bought a full price one and will buy another 2 as well - it's good stuff.

I just recently ordered the papaya soap. Would it be safe to use a mositurizer that contains BHA's or AHA's after cleansing with the papaya soap? I currently use Neutorgena healthy skin and a salicylic acid topical, would it be safe to use after the papaya soap?

Hi .. I would like to know if your caesar mark is faded yet. I am thinking if any of the following stuffs following : lactic acid , mandelic acid , intense gel and intense peel can whiten my skin and work on pigmentation ,too . Anyone with knowledge about it can answer my question I am greatly appreciated

](*,)  you guys!!

Uuhmm...obviously there is some kind of supply of this soap. Why don't one person bids and the other person lets him/her win? and get to the next bidding? That way the price will stay low!?

Yes, please be realistic with the results. Don't expect immediate magical results. It's just suppose to be an excellent exfoliator, that will leave your skin feeling clean and smooth. I'm not claiming anything else as a seller, I'll let the people here decide.

FAQ and FYI:

It has also come to my attention that users on acne.org are friends and don't want to be involved in bidding wars. The reason I prefer eBay is to be protected under its contract and sales term. It protects me as a seller and also the buyer. I feel this is the best way to provide a safe transaction and it will be easier for me to manage.

Thank you for your understanding.

Guest ObiWontonKenoli
](*,)  you guys!!

That is soooo mean Obi! If it were in the million dollar stakes, maybe ... but I don't have time to spend trying to out match bids of a few dollars ha ha!!

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

that is my damn point!

For a brown color of pigment, do u think it will be cleared in 2 months with the following peels:

1/10% mandelic peels

2/ Intese mini peel

3/ Intense gel

4/ 40% Lactic acid peel

If u were me , how would u use it on a daily or weekly basis ? Thank you.

After my 6 months accutane period is over , i will definitely try the TCA complex . for now , i just think it's too invasive.. I am on 5 months now ^^ O:)

Sorry, dcychanhk. I guess I outbid you.

By the way, my 4 oz. Super CP Serum is on eBay now. Tough to sell this stuff!!