Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I always find that my skin looks much better on the mornings after getting plenty of sleep. Not to mention better energy level, mental function and general mood. It's really amazing to get up after 8 or more hours of sleep and find my complextion clearer.

Speaking of sleep... it's bedtime in my part of the world...

I always find that my skin looks much better on the mornings after getting plenty of sleep. Not to mention better energy level, mental function and general mood. It's really amazing to get up after 8 or more hours of sleep and find my complextion clearer.

Speaking of sleep... it's bedtime in my part of the world...

The day after Christmas I slept a good 12-13hrs. My skin literally felt better. Acne wasn't gone, but for some reason my skin felt better. Course, sleep effects your mood like that, makes you happier when you get more sleep... I need to become a writer, that's what I need to do... sleep half the day... :shifty2:

Very true, it gives your a body a chance to rest and repair better. The same principle with muscle growth and how rest is necessary.

Plus it makes your mood better, regulation wise. Which causes less stress which equals less oil production =)

Sleep for the win!

I always get a lot of sleep and I have never noticed any difference in my acne. I have tried changing hours I go to sleep but that doesn't make much difference. I am always pretty chilled though so I guess sleep has something to do with stress or lack of in my case.

Unfortunately thats not true for me. My face looks better after Ive taken my shower. During the night I sweat and when I wake up in the morning the blackheads on my nose are very oily :boohoo: