Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sverd

Loss of appetite..

anyone else experience this? it's my third day and yesterday I only had a bowl of cereal and it made me feel full untill this morning when I had a glass of milk.

i've had a loss of appetite too! not as severe as yours, but it was especially bad the first month i took it. i kinda had to force myself to eat even though i wasn't hungry. i'm already at a low weight for my height so i can't really afford to lose any weight. just try to eat anyways, and hopefully you'll be like me and your appetite will come back. :D

One of the documented side effects for accutane is a difficulty in regulating blood sugar. For me it was a low blood sugar and even eating a pint of Ben & Jerry's didn't affect me. Just be careful and make sure you are taking in a proper amount of calories! Treat your body well while on the drug!

i also don't feel as hungry, and get full quickly. i think part of it is im not drinking enough water, and feel nauseated in addition to already not feeling hungry. right now, i've been forcing myself to eat. (twelve days on accutane so far)