Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mhoden

Loreal Men Anti-Pale Moisturizer

Has anyone else used this? I used it the past two nights and am seeing how it works. I'll post an update, but am wondering if anyone has any experience with this. I do know that it's fairly new. I have to admit I'm not impressed so far (seems like certain parts of my face are getting darker than others!) but I'll give it another day.

Ok...this stuff is.....AWFUL!

It is very greasy and stinks; I can't imagine using it in the morning. I used it three nights in a row. It did give me color, but not evenly! Some parts of my face were dark and others were light. Any areas that I had facial hair seemed to get more saturated than others. It looked like I was wearing makeup!

I was really disappointed because the three reviews on Drugstore were all positive. This just didn't work for me. I think if you have perfect, evenly-toned skin to begin with this stuff might work, but I struck out.

:sick: this is why I hate self tanners in any form, even the new ones in a lotion. They just never work right. I don't condone tanning (as it ages the skin even if SPF is used) but if you want a LITTLE color, a bit of tanning should be pretty safe. I dunno about you, but I kinda like being pale ;)