Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jfett

What I do

Hello all,

I have suffered from moderate acne since I was like 12 (mainly whiteheads, blackheads, nodules). I'm 18 now but rarely get nodules. Mostly its just whiteheads, blackheads, and red marks that flare up but don't get serious. I've tried everything to stop my acne but could never get rid of it. I'm trying a new regime now.

Here it is:

Wash face in the morning - Sometimes I apply tree tea oil if I have time

After I eat supper I take 3 pills: Vitamin C&E, Evening Primrose Oil, SOme combination pill with different omega fatty acids

Tea tree oil at night

Ive been on this regime about 3 weeks now and I am seeing mixed results. My back acne (which was rather bad) has improved dramatically. I actually dont mind the way my back looks. I still have a couple pimples there and quite a lot of marks but at least its smooth.

However, my face does not seem to be getting better. After the first week it improved a ton. I thought I had found the cure for my acne but now its coming back if not a little stronger than before. Is this normal in the healing process or is the tree tea oil starting to back up my system? I was thinking maybe I should stop applying the tree tea oil and sticking to just the pills. What do you guys think?

If this matters at all, I'm 6'4" and weigh about 200 pounds. I'm very in shape, I exercise and lift every day. Would taking a larger dose of the pills help since I'm a large person?