Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anjunabeats

Zineryt topical solution

I started using zineryt over a year ago to get rid of a few spots i was getting around my chin and mouth and it worked wonders and completely cleared me. It did make my skin a little red and dry after a while but that wasn't really a problem. A few spots around my chin started to pop up again recently so i decided to try zineryt again to solve the problem. However, it didn't seem to have the same affect this time around and wasn't doing much appart from making my skin look a red and dry. Does this product just lose all affect after after a while? I bought a cleanser by clean & clear yesterday and i'm going to try it out and see if it helps. I don't want to start using loads of products because my skin really isn't that bad and it is only a few spots round my lower cheeks and chin. Anyone any suggestions?

Any help would be much appreciated. :)

i also used this and it helped the first time around, when i used it for the 2nd time it was crap!!!

it just made me red and dry and it stung my face big time!!!

just see how the clean & clear goes