Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ive heard alot about complex 15......i am very interested in trying it for night and day....what do u guys think?

any input would be great!!!!!:)

i recently bought it. its working fine so far, but it's too early to tell. oogh granted, im using the cream not the lotion. a good thing about complex 15 is that it absorbes very quickly, without leavingany greasy residue. ive never found a face moisturizer that does that.

I just started using the face cream last week and LOVE it. It has some sort of phospholipids in it to maintain natural moisture balance and I noticed that since I've been using it at night, my morning moisturizer with AHA in it no longer stings. Interesting!

Anyway - its not greasy at all, absorbs beautifully and doesnt break you out. It doesnt have any SPF if thats what youre looking for, but I personally cannot recommend it enough, especially because its cheap! And I've heard others on the board say the "lotion" version is too thin in consistency, doesnt moisturize enough. The cream isnt thick at all either but it definitely does what its supposed to.

ya i like the sound of complex 15 and they sell it right by my houseeeeeeee...thank god its something i dont have to order......my moisturising ive been using dr.murads perfection lotion.....its the only thing from dr.murad i use now...i found the other steps didnt work...and the exfoliating gel was soooooooooooo garabage...have u guys ever tried dr.muard?

it gets great ratings on drugstore.com and on the acne.org ratings pages.

check it out.

I have both the cream and the lotion. Both are very light, not heavy or thick. If you are severely dry Complex 15 might not be hydrating enough, but it's a very nice lotion.

thanksssss......ya ive checked out the comments....ive tried so much shit over the last yr lol...im going easy now....gonna try goats milk soap to wash...and complex 15 lotion to mositurize and thats it!!!!!! maybe exfoliate once a week too.....my skin is really dry at all to be honest...but i know how important it is to moistuize so i thought i would try it......do u think i need the cream to? im thinkin about just trying the lotion for my face?

thanksssss......ya ive checked out the comments....ive tried so much shit over the last yr lol...im going easy now....gonna try goats milk soap to wash...and complex 15 lotion to mositurize and thats it!!!!!! maybe exfoliate once a week too.....my skin is really dry at all to be honest...but i know how important it is to moistuize so i thought i would try it......do u think i need the cream to? im thinkin about just trying the lotion for my face?

no, you don't necessarily need to purchase both of them, they're very similar and the lotion seems more economical because you get a huge bottle of it. The cream is a small tube. I got them both because I like experimenting with moisturizers and stuff.

Complex 15 Lotion is in a league of it's own, amazing product. I remember this lotion 10 years ago when it came in a brown plastic bottle and you had to ask the pharmacist for it (they used it for making prescription compound mixtures) Now it's side by side with all the other lotions (in a nicer looking bottle) but it's the only one I'll ever buy. Never tried the cream, my derm always recommended the lotion.

thank you so much for your tip:):):)......and i c u have the goat milk bar as your display pick....i actually oredered that yesterday and am waiting for it to arrive.....ive talked to clear.dream and she recommends that regiment...so im gonna try it out?.....are u on the same regime? can wait to try this complex 15:)...any other tips or things u use...and what is your current regiment if its ok to ask?

Well I've gone really simple now, wash morning and night with the Canus soap and apply Complex 15 lotion to dry areas,(mainly forehead) My first week with the soap I did have some peeling and purging of comedones but it seems to be calming down now. I see your from Canada like me, if your having trouble finding Canus Soap you can get a generic version at Shoppers Drug Mart (Life Brand Goat's Milk Soap - Fragrance Free)

ya im going to shoppers tonight actually to get the complex 15 lol so ill check out the goats milk there to so i can start before the canus stuff arrives:).......do u exfoliate and if so with what....i c people do it maunally with a sponge?do u put anything on the sponge?....also how do u feel about masks....example"proactives refinin masks to exfoliate?and what sunblock to u use because im a landscaper and spend alot of time outside....not sure which one is best?

I don't exfoliate at all, I find my skin is so sensitive nowadays. Same about masks, I would be afraid to use them. My derm has tried to push Lubriderm with sunblock on me, but I really have problems with most lotions on my face(except Complex 15) So I end up wearing hats on really sunny days here in Vancouver.

ok thanks alotttttttt for they advice...just on more thing sorry lol but if i get the other goat milk bars at shoppers...do u think i will have a problem when i switch over to the canus bars...like do u think they are alot different?.....and im thinkin about taken zinc supplments.....what do u think?and do u take any vitamins or fish oil supplments?

I can't see trouble switching from The Life Brand soap to Canus, to me they look like the exact product. I'm not into taking supplement pills, just healthy food. Good luck!!

I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble but for anyone reading this board, one migh get the impression that all the talk is positive praise,and the truth is everyone's complexion is unique something we all well know. For instance,my face broke out within a week and a half from using Complex 15, on my forehead, a place that usually stays pretty clear, even on bad days. So don't gallop out to your local drugstore thinking it could be the cure to all your facial woes. You could be unlucky ( or lucky depending on how you look at it) and have extra sensitive skin that reacts to stuff if someone looks at you funny. I did like the smell though...

I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble but for anyone reading this board, one migh get the impression that all the talk is positive praise,and the truth is everyone's complexion is unique something we all well know. For instance,my face broke out within a week and a half from using Complex 15, on my forehead, a place that usually stays pretty clear, even on bad days. So don't gallop out to your local drugstore thinking it could be the cure to all your facial woes. You could be unlucky ( or lucky depending on how you look at it) and have extra sensitive skin that reacts to stuff if someone looks at you funny. I did like the smell though...