Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Barnabas

What are your typical blemishes?

I'm just curious, what type of acne do you guys usually get?

I have mild to moderate (it varies) and mine are usually papules. I only rarely get whiteheads and I don't get blackheads. I almost never get pustules. In a way, I'm glad I mostly have papules because blemishes with heads gross me out.. I freak out if I get a pustule. @[email protected] No matter how much I know better, I lack the power of zen and absolutely always pop them to get rid of the head. On the other hand, I haaaate how red and irritated papules look.

I get mostly clogged pores, but when I get them I get scores of them, usually turning an entire part of my face into a miniture Rocky Mountain kind of look. On my chest I get these deep raised bumps, but they never pop. The occasional whitehead, very few blackheads. My major problems with my skin are large and uneven pores/tone, and the clogged pores. And my chest hyperpigments LIKE HELL, so the few blemishes I get on my chest stick around for a long time. I'm also working on not picking - my skin is clear enough to where *generally* - if I don't pick - it's not horribly noticiable. But when I do, it takes forever to heal. (My body has a very slow physical healing time)

When I was younger, I got alot of whiteheads. It seems growing up some (and becoming more knowledgable about skin care) has helped that ALOT.

Mostly white heads. It's strange though, when I was younger I used to get alot of blackheads, not so much now though.

I get papules and pustules, sometimes I'd get bigger spots, rarely though. It seems to be whiteheads which would come right up to the surface and form papules or pustules.

mainly small open and closed comedones... mainly the forehead, but lately its been attacking my cheeks

I get mostly clogged pores, but when I get them I get scores of them, usually turning an entire part of my face into a miniture Rocky Mountain kind of look. On my chest I get these deep raised bumps, but they never pop. The occasional whitehead, very few blackheads. My major problems with my skin are large and uneven pores/tone, and the clogged pores. And my chest hyperpigments LIKE HELL, so the few blemishes I get on my chest stick around for a long time. I'm also working on not picking - my skin is clear enough to where *generally* - if I don't pick - it's not horribly noticiable. But when I do, it takes forever to heal. (My body has a very slow physical healing time)

When I was younger, I got alot of whiteheads. It seems growing up some (and becoming more knowledgable about skin care) has helped that ALOT.

I had cystic acne for years but when i started applying aloe vera gel, they rapidly disappeared. within a week my acne was noticeably better. so, now i'm about 97% acne free. i get some randomly (maybe 1-2/week) but they're so minor, that i wouldn't call them pimples. now i have to figure out how to successfully unclog pores.

Right now I only get really tiny whiteheads every now and then..the kind that go away within minutes, and blackheads..I'm guessing that is what they are. My acne isn't so bad, I'm just still dealing with red marks from years ago.. :(

Mostly, i only get little red itchy spots which go pretty fast. There is the odd unfortunate occasion when the old beast crops up though :rolleyes: